CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Animal Story

My name is Frank, and I'm a lizard. My owner never lets me out of this dang tank. I have this flap thingy around my neck. Why i have it I do not know. "I wonder if I jump off this tank, will I fly? I could be like an umbrella floating down. That would be fun. I wonder if my owner left the cage unlocked today. Yay! He did. Lets try out this flappy ma bob around my neck." I peer over the side of the cage. "Wow! That is far. But, here goes nothing. Woohoo!" I run off the tank and into the air. My flappy thing catches air and it spreads out wide. "I feel like an umbrella, abut without the water hitting the top of my head." I begin making my way down the hallway. I come across a room which i do not recognize, but the humans call it the Bathroom. "Wow! This room has lots of big things. Wow! It's like a big bowl just for water! What's that? Oh my god! I love peanuts. This must be a food dispenser of some sort! Mmmmmmm! Tastes pretty good. The brown mushy stuff makes it a whole lot better. This must be what they call chocolate. These people have it made. Hmmm...why would they throw away these chocolate flavored papers? These humans really don't like what they have i guess." I Get out of the food dispensing bowl and I land on the floor. "Wow! What is this cushiony thing that i landed on. TAM-P-ON? Tampon? I think that's what it says. This sure is soft, I think I'll just take a nap here." I fall asleep. I begin to awaken from my slumber. "Ahhhh....I am so refreshed. I think I'll eat more chocolate. What the....?" I look around me, and I'm back in my tank.

6 comments:

Nikka said...

Jake is my boyfriend. We met for the first time in person this past weekend.

Nikka said...

yep. we went to prom together. may i ask, how do we know eachother? did you randomly come across my blog or do we actually know eachother?

Unknown said...

The humor and then ending are cute. I wonder what you would have done with a lizard that had a lot of intelligence. By the way, think about the size of a lizard and the sixe of a tampon...curling up would be impossible.

Nikka said...

lol yeah i had a really good time. i like your story, btw. this was the first time i actually read it :S you should check out www.spiritshome.com. a lot of writers go there and i'm sure my friend would love to have a humorist.

Nikka said...

thanks, let me know when you have!

Nikka said...

*poke* hey, i tag you for the random things about me meme! any questions, go to my blog and you'll see details. oh, and have you gone to SH yet?