CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Freewrite

Today was Valentines Day, a day that was known to be a day full of love, compassion, and affection. I woke up, my nostrils picked up a scent of sweet milk chocolate. As I arose slowly, grinning as I did, my eyes caught glimpse of a stuffed bear at the foot of the bed. Fur like a snowy winter’s day, soft and lush to the touch. I also witnessed lit candles lying on top of my dressers, possibly chocolate scented, making it obvious as to why the room smelled like it did. “Good morning babe.” He said as I was beginning to make myself fully aware of what was going on. There he stood, beneath the threshold. His muscular body, his perfectly chiseled body, perfected muscular tones. He walked towards me, in his silk, red-lipped patterned boxers. I slowly arose from where I lied and I softly tossed him upon the bed. As I crawled on top of him, he placed his hands upon my waist ever so gently. I slowly but passionately kissed his lips. His lips soft, his breath sweet, making me light headed. I slowly made my way down his neck, making him quiver in excitement. I began working my magic upon his perfectly chiseled body. His warmth inflamed my lips as if they were tossed in the pits of hell, and I liked it. I heard him breathing heavily and impatient. As I made him believe that my intentions were to make the quest of going lower I ceased my aroused self just before I reached below his waist line. I looked into his beautiful ocean blue eyes and said, “I need to go to work.” As I lifted myself off his desirably body, he groaned in disbelief and disappointment, but I smiled because I knew that I was a tease. As I readied myself for work, I was thinking about what plans my fiancĂ© had in store for me for when I return from work. As I got into my car, kissed my hubby good bye, I looked forward for what was in store for me that night. However, what I did not know was that my eyes would soon be veiled with red and that I would soon enough be consumed forever in darkness.

I counted away the minutes left until I got to leave work. 6:30, finally! I grabbed my purse, turned of my computer, and took the elevator down to the parking garage; Sarah was next to me to. She walked me to my car, I hugged her goodbye, and I made my way out of the garage. It I arrived back home at exactly seven, and before I went into my home I put on some make up to enhance my beauty. I closed my car door behind me as I made my way to what waited for me. “Click.” I unlocked my door and I entered. It was dark, black as deaths presence. “Honey?” I toggled the light switch, nothing happened. “If this is a joke then you got me. Stop playing!” Next thing I hear, “SMACK!” I feel nothing, I see nothing, and I hear nothing. I woke up in a room, a room red as wine. Where am I, I do not know. How I got here, I am clueless. I make out the room to be my living room. My have been seated in a chair and I am helplessly bound by my hands and feet. Who could have done this to me? Why would someone do anything like this to me? A man suddenly appears from my hallway, his face concealed by a white mask. "Why are you doing this to me?" I ask, tears fluttering down my face. He ran a blade across my face ever so gently, I gasped for I thought he was going to cut me. "Please...please just let me go. I won’t tell anyone." I said with trembling lips. SMACK! He slapped me across the face. My forehead began to trickle blood. I thought to myself, "Oh my god, does he intend to kill me, or just to play around?" Suddenly he jerked his hand upwards towards his face and he flings his mask off. "Honey?" My babe, my love, he was responsible for all this. "Why? Why you doing this to me?" I whimper. "Why? YOU ASK WHY? You filthy whore, how dare you even ask why. You should know exactly why I've bound you bitch!" He slapped me once more, but with the knife this time. He sliced my face, opening wound for more blood to escape. "I found this you slut" He played a video on the TV. "Oh my god! How did you......?" "I have my ways." The video that he played was of me and Bryan, the man I've been seeing behind his back. It was of us fucking, because Bryan thought that it would be fun to video tape ourselves having sex, but I rejected the thought at first but he convinced me. "Oh my god." I began to bawl in tears. "You thought I wouldn't find out? You thought I'd be clueless of what you've been doing?" He slashed the other side of my face so suddenly. "Please Stop!" I cried out for sympathy. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" "Sorry won’t save you now!" He stood behind me, knife at my neck. "You know what the best part about all of this was?" I whimpered, crying for a chance at redemption, "please just let me go. I'm sorry!" He then said to me, "the best part was how I killed your boyfriend in order to get this video!" "NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, thunderstruck about what he just said. He sliced my neck open, leaving my head on hinges with the rest of my body. "Sorry just doesn't cut it in the game of love." He said to me in my final seconds of life. Darkness suddenly takes over. I am dead. Valentines Day was my murderer.